- I started and ended this year with the same great job, the same cozy apartment, and the same wonderful boyfriend.
- There were no fires, no big trips around the world, no big flux of income or expense.
But it wasn’t boring either.
- One of my plays was selected and performed in a midtown festival.
- I worked on five productions as lead Costume Designer.
- I took several inspiring writing workshops to help my writing routine.
- I go to the gym now.
- I’ve enjoyed the much needed peace of mind that has been so elusive since moving to New York five years ago!
Thanks, 2014 for a great year and I’m looking forward to an even better 2015!
For more musings with bananagrapes, please follow and don’t forget to comment below! Thanks!